2 bedroom detached house for saleHoylake Drive, Farcet, Peterborough
- Detached House
- Two Bedrooms (converted from 3 bedrooms)
- Re-Fitted Bathroom
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Off Road Parking
Benefiting from KITCHEN/DINER and RE-FITTED BATHROOM. Outside contines with ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN and OFF ROAD PARKING which leads to a GARAGE. Viewing to fully appreciate!
1.55m x 0.91m (5'1" x 3'0). Built-in understairs storage cupboard. Door to kitchen/diner. Ceramic tiled floor.
4.39m x 3.91m (14'5" x 12'10"). Double glazed window to front and rear. Double glazed door to rear. Fitted with a matching range of base and wall units. Sink and drainer with mixer tap set into granite work surface. Built-in double oven with electric hob with stainless steel chimney style extractor over. Built-in dishwasher and space for fridge/freezer and washing machine. Radiator. Ceramic tiled floor.
4.39m x 3.91m (14'5" x 12'10"). Double glazed box window to front and french doors to rear. Radiator. Fitted carpet.
Double glazed window to front. Loft access. Fitted carpet.
4.42m x 3.05m (14'6" x 10'). Double glazed window to front and rear. Built-in wardrobe. Two radiators. Fitted carpet.
2.46m x 2.92 m (8'1" max x 9'7"). Double glazed window to rear. Built-in wardrobe. Radiator. Fitted carpet.
1.96m x 1.85m (6'5" x 6'1"). Double glazed frosted window to front. Low level WC. Wash hand basin with mixer tap. L shaped bath with power shower over. Fully tiled walls. Radiator. Ceramic tiled floor.
Laid to paving, shrub and gravel borders. Generous off road parking leads to single garage with electric door.
Enclosed walled garden, landscaped, mainly laid to lawn with patio area and shrub borders.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45264558.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YAX201618. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Yaxley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.