3 bedroom detached house for saleHawthorn Close, Diss
Sold STC £250,000
- Detached Family House
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- En-Suite To Master Bedroom
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Off Road Parking & Garage
An extremely well presented three bedroom detached family house, situated within walking distance of the Diss town centre and Diss train station. Benefitting, two reception rooms, en-suite to master bedroom, off road parking and garage.
An extremely well presented three bedroom detached family house, situated within walking distance of the Diss town centre and Diss train station. The accommodation comprises, entrance hall, cloakroom, lounge, dining room and kitchen. The first floor offers master bedroom with en-suite shower room, two further bedrooms, one single and one double and the family bathroom.
Outside there is a small low maintenance front garden and multiple off road parking and leads to the single detached garage. A side gate leads to the fully enclosed rear garden, which is largely laid to lawn and has a patio area.
Front aspect double glazed door, radiator, wood effect flooring, doors to;
Side aspect double glazed window, radiator, wood effect flooring, low level flush w/c and hand wash basin.
Lounge 15' x 10' ( 4.57m x 3.05m )
Front aspect double glazed bay window, radiator, carpet, double doors to dining room,
Dining Room 10' x 8' ( 3.05m x 2.44m )
Rear aspect double glazed sliding door to garden, radiator and wood effect vinyl flooring.
Kitchen 10' excluding door recess x 8' ( 3.05m excluding door recess x 2.44m )
Side aspect double glazed door, rear aspect double glazed window, wood effect vinyl floor, understair cupboard, wall and base mounted units, work surface 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink & drainer, space for washing machine, integral dish washer and fridge, water softener, part tiled walls and electric oven and hob.
Side aspect double glazed window, loft access, carpet, airing cupboard with gas fired boiler, door to;
Master Bedroom 13' x 8' ( 3.96m x 2.44m )
Rear aspect double glazed window, radiator, carpet and built in wardrobe, door to;
Rear aspect double glazed window, part tiled walls, tiled flooring, low level flush w/c, hand wash basin, extractor fan and tiled shower cubicle.
Bedroom Two 10' x 9' ( 3.05m x 2.74m )
Front aspect double glazed window, radiator, carpet and built in wardrobe.
Bedroom Three 7' x 6' ( 2.13m x 1.83m )
Front aspect double glazed window, carpet and radiator.
Side aspect double glazed window, radiator, low level flush w/c, hand wash basin, panelled bath with tiled surround and shower over.
The front of the house offers off road parking and access to the single garage. To the rear the garden is fully enclosed and is largely laid to lawn with a patio area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45265191.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DSS105886. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Diss. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.