3 bedroom bungalow for saleIvy Road, Spixworth, Norwich
Sold STC £250,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- No-onward chain!
- Detached bungalow
- Popular village location
- Three bedrooms
- Driveway and garage
- Large rear garden
Situated on approximately 1/4 of an acre plot (STMS) within the popular village of Spixworth, sits this fantastic detached bungalow being offered with no-onward chain.
Situated on a generous plot in the popular village of Spixworth sits this fantastic detached bungalow being offered with no-onward chain. The accommodation is spacious and light throughout with a fantastic garden room with vaulted ceiling and skylight windows. The property is in need of some updating, but offers a wealth of potential especially due to its generous sized plot, providing a large garden to the rear and side, making this property is ideal for extension subject to planning with large loft space ideal for converting. The property benefits from double glazing and gas central heating with a long gravelled driveway, garage and mature front garden bordered with hedge boundaries. The property would be ideal for a family due to its close proximity to Schools and local amenities. Being offered with no-onward chain an early viewing is highly recommended.
Door to front aspect, radiator, wooden floor and stairs to first floor.
L-Shaped Lounge/ Diner 16' 4" x 11' 4" ( 4.98m x 3.45m )
Double glazed bay window to front aspect, double glazed window to side aspect, radiator, feature fireplace and wooden floor.
Dining Area 7' 10" x 8' 3" ( 2.39m x 2.51m )
Double glazed window to side aspect and wooden floor.
Kitchen 12' 2" max x 10' 11" max ( 3.71m max x 3.33m max )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, one and a half bowl sink and drainer, integrated fridge/freezer, dishwasher, oven, built in pantry, radiator, door to rear garden and double glazed window to rear aspect.
Bedroom One 10' 11" x 12' 11" ( 3.33m x 3.94m )
Double glazed window to front aspect and radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' 11" x 12' 1" ( 2.72m x 3.68m )
Double glazed window to side aspect, radiator and door to garden room.
Garden Room 11' x 8' 7" ( 3.35m x 2.62m )
With vaulted ceiling, skylight windows, large window to rear aspect, patio doors to the garden and radiator.
With a suite comprising bath with mixer taps and shower over, wash hand basin and WC, heated towel rail, radiator, fully tiled walls and double glazed window to rear aspect.
Door to bedroom three and loft access.
Bedroom Three 6' 10" x 10' 5" ( 2.08m x 3.18m )
Restricted head height with double glazed window to rear aspect, two built in storage cupboards, wash hand basin and radiator.
The property is approached by a long gravelled drive with a mature front garden and garage parking. To the rear of the property is a large mature mainly laid to lawn garden with patio area which is non-overlooked. There is also gated side access to the driveway. Ref: 34968
The vendor of the property is a relation to an employee of William H Brown.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45265206.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR120776. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.