2 bedroom terraced house for saleBroomfield Avenue, Broxbourne
- Allocated Parking.
- Front And Rear Gardens With Storage.
- Recently Fitted Bespoke Kitchen With Neff Appliances.
- Recently Re-Decorated.
- Updated Electrics With a 17th Edition Consumer Unit.
- Master Bedroom With Made To Measure Wardrobes.
- Must Be Viewed.
EN10 POSTCODE! READY TO MOVE IN TO! William H Brown are delighted to offer this well presented TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS terraced house. The property benefits from having been improved by the current vendor and been kept in a very good condition throughout.
READY TO MOVE IN TO! William H Brown are delighted to offer this well presented TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS terraced house. The property benefits from having been improved by the current vendor and been kept in a very good condition throughout. The accommodation comprises of a recently re-fitted bespoke kitchen finished with NEFF appliances, well maintained lounge/diner, two double bedroom /master bedroom provides recently fitted full wall length wardrobes, fully tiled 3 piece bathroom suite. Externally the property also benefits from having front and rear SOUTH FACING gardens and an ALLOCATED PARKING SPACE alongside ample communal parking. Ideally located between Cheshunt and Broxbourne stations, within catchments of good schools and Hertford Regional College also within easy access of the A10/M25 and Brookfield farm shopping centre. This property will suit the needs of a first time buyer or a down sizer and would make a good investment for buy to let investors. Internal viewing's are strongly recommended to appreciate this listing.
The Accommodation Comprises
Front door to:
Single glazed door to front aspect, laminate flooring.
Kitchen 7' 2" x 5' 8" ( 2.18m x 1.73m )
Comprehensively fitted with a range of recently installed bespoke matching wall and base units, ample roll top preparation surfaces incorporating a one and a half bowl stainless steel sink drainer. Integrated Neff hob,oven and extractor fan. Plumbing for washing machine and space for fridge freezer. Part tiled splash backs, double glazed window to front aspect.
Lounge 15' 2" x 12' 3" ( 4.62m x 3.73m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, French doors leading on to the garden, radiator, under stairs storage cupboard, wood laminate flooring.
First Floor Landing
Stairs from ground floor, loft access, the loft has been fully boarded and has a loft ladder.
Bedroom One 10' 3" x 8' 6" ( 3.12m x 2.59m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, fitted wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 2" x 7' 4" ( 2.79m x 2.24m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, built in wardrobe, airing cupboard and radiator.
Fitted with a white suite comprising side paneled bath with mixer taps, electric shower over and glass screen, low level flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin with vanity unit, fully tiled walls, heated chrome towel rail and extractor fan and spot lights.
To the front of the property there is a paved pathway with side flower beds, storage cupboard housing electric meters, allocated car parking space on block. To the rear of the property there is a patio area with a brick built bbq leading to laid lawn with flower beds to the sides. Garden shed with power and lighting,outside tap and back gate providing rear access to the property. Please be aware that this property benefits from ample communal parking bays and on street parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45265215.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRX104295. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Broxbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.