3 bedroom link detached house for saleSomerby Drive, Oadby, Leicester
- Link detached property
- Three bedrooms
- Utility room to rear
- Off road parking
- No upward chain
This three bedroom link-detached house is located within catchment for the popular Launde Primary School and is offered for sale with NO CHAIN making early viewing essential.
In brief the property boasts an open plan lounge/diner, kitchen, utility room, downstairs cloakroom, three bedrooms and family bathroom. Externally the property boasts ample off road parking via the driveway and a garden which comes mainly laid to lawn with a paved patio.
Door to front and radiator.
Cloakroom / W.C.
Double glazed window to the front, W.C., wash hand basin and tiled splash back.
Lounge / Diner 25' 9" x 10' 11" max ( 7.85m x 3.33m max )
Double glazed window to the front, double glazed patio doors to the rear, gas fireplace and two radiators.
Kitchen 11' 6" max x 7' 7" ( 3.51m max x 2.31m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, rolled edge work surfaces, sink and drainer, tiled splash backs, electric oven, electric hob, microwave & grill, cooker hood, warming drawer, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, pantry cupboard, tiled flooring with under floor heating, double glazed window to the rear and double glazed door to the side.
Utility Room 8' 7" x 6' 6" ( 2.62m x 1.98m )
With base units, work surfaces, sink and drainer, tiled splash backs, plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble drier, double glazed windows to the rear and side and double glazed doors to the front and side.
Double glazed window to the side and loft access. The loft is partially boarded and has a loft ladder and lighting.
Bedroom One 13' 11" max x 10' ( 4.24m max x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to the front, fitted wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' to front of wardrobes x 10' 10" max ( 3.05m to front of wardrobes x 3.30m max )
Double glazed window to the rear, fitted wardrobes, airing cupboard and radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 10" x 6' 11" ( 3.00m x 2.11m )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator and laminate flooring.
Double glazed window to the rear, bath with shower over, wash hand basin, W.C., heated towel rail, extractor fan and fully tiled walls.
Lawned frontage with off road parking and an undercover car port to the side of the property.
Paved patio leading onto lawn.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45265221.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference OAD103437. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Oadby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.