4 bedroom terraced house for saleSandy Lane, Liverpool
- GCH system, uPVC double glazing, no chain involved in sale
- Forecourt to front, town style garden to rear
- Spacious modern fitted kitchen, family shower room
- Four bedrooms, two reception rooms
- Traditional style Mid-Terraced residence
***EXTREMELY SPACIOUS FOUR BEDROOM MID-TERRACED - TWO RECEPTION ROOMS - MODERN SPACIOUS FITTED KITCHEN - FAMILY SHOWER ROOM - TOWN STYLE GARDEN TO REAR - GCH SYSTEM - UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING - IDEAL FOR LOCAL AMENITIES AND TRANSPORT ROUTES***
With door leading to:-
13'8" x 13'4"
With radiator, uPVC bow bay double glazed window to front elevation, open archway to:-
Rear Dining Room
13'8" x 13'1"
With radiator, uPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, stairs to first floor.
Modern fitted kitchen
15' 4" x 7' 9"
With range of matching walls and base units, rolled edged work surfaces, one and a half drainer sink unit with mixer tap, uPVC double glazed window to side elevation, integrated electric oven and hob, tiled floor, part tiled walls.
Stairs and Landing
With doors to all first floor rooms.
13'4" x 12'7"
With uPVC double glazed window to front elevation, radiator.
13'2" x 8'4"
With uPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator.
Family Shower room
With three piece suite comprising of shower cubicle, low level W.C., pedestal wash hand basin, uPVC frosted glass double glazed window to side elevation.
7'8" x 6'7"
With uPVC double glazed window to side elevation.
With uPVC double glazed window, radiator. Under eaves storage.
Townstyle rear garden
With flagged area, rear gate access and walled boundaries.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9087. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOPA, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.