2 bedroom flat for salePrince of Wales Drive, Battersea Park, SW11
Under Offer £995,000
- Fantastic flat over looking the majestic Battersea Park
- Lovely private balcony
- Portered development
- Handsome red brick mansion building
- Modern integrated kitchen leading to balcony and store room
- Two double bedrooms, the master with fitted wardrobes
- Stylish contemporary bathroom suite
- Huge reception with bay windows and doors to balcony
Tenure: Share of Freehold
Set on the first floor of an amazing mansion building which benefits from a location directly opposite Battersea Park, a two bedroom first floor flat with an attractive interior and well proportioned rooms.
Prince of Wales Drive is a short distance from the river Thames and Chelsea Bridge offering motorist and bus links into Chelsea. The Nine Elms regeneration project and Battersea Power Station are also close by, along with National Rail links.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1003316. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Battersea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.