3 bedroom detached house for saleBraemar Close, Mountsorrel, Loughborough
Sold STC £235,000
- Detached house
- Three bedrooms
- Beautifully presented throughout
This family property comes to the market beautifully presented from top to bottom, viewings are highly advised to fully appreciate the standard to which the property is finished. Ideal for any young growing family looking to live within the Mountsorrel area.
This family property comes to the market beautifully presented from top to bottom, viewings are highly advised to fully appreciate the standard to which the property is finished. Ideal for any young growing family looking to live within the Mountsorrel area. This property benefits from a south facing rear garden meaning sun throughout the day, three bedrooms, two reception rooms, a driveway/garage, is situated close to local amenities and has close access to motorway links.
Call into the office for more details.
Double glazed door to the front, radiator and laminate flooring.
Wash hand basin, W/C, partially tiled walls and radiator.
Lounge Irregular Shaped Room 15' 3" + Bay x 10' 10" ( 4.65m + Bay x 3.30m )
Double glazed window to the front, feature electric fireplace, radiator and opening through to the dining room.
Dining Room 9' 2" x 8' 7" ( 2.79m x 2.62m )
Double glazed window to the rear and radiator.
Kitchen 10' 9" x 8' 2" ( 3.28m x 2.49m )
Double glazed window to the rear, door leading out to the garden area, fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, work surfaces, sink and drainer, tiled flooring, space for washing machine, integrated dish washer, integrated fridge with tiled floor, electric oven and gas hob.
Outside work shop with wall and base units, housing the tumble dryer and extra fridge.
Leading from the hall to the first floor, double glazed obscured window to the side, loft access which houses the boiler and is fully boarded.
Bedroom One 11' 1" x 12' 6" MAX ( 3.38m x 3.81m MAX )
Double glazed window to the rear, free standing wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 3" x 10' ( 3.73m x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to the front, free standing wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' x 8' ( 2.13m x 2.44m )
Double glazed window to the front and radiator.
Double glazed obscure window to the rear, bath with mixer taps, built in shower running off the combi boiler, W/C, partially tiled walls, wash hand basin and heated towel rail.
South facing garden with flower beds, patio and lawned area, fenced boundaries and decking area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45265836.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LBH108547. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Loughborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.