3 bedroom terraced house for saleBeaufort Street, Chaddesden, Derby
Guide Price* £64,000
- SPACIOUS TERRACED PROPERTY
- THREE BEDROOMS
- DRIVEWAY PARKING
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- EASY ACCESS TO DERBY CITY CENTRE.
Situated in an incredibly convenient location is this spacious terraced property which enjoys easy access to Derby City centre, major commuter links and excellent local amenities.FOR SALE BY PUBLIC AUCTION ON THE 15TH FEBRUARY 2017 11.30 a.m. AT THE DERBYSHIRE CRICKET GROUND.
Situated in an incredibly convenient location is this spacious terraced property which enjoys easy access to Derby City centre, major commuter links and excellent local amenities. The chain free accommodation on offer requires some modernising, benefits from gas central heating and double glazing and in brief comprises entrance hallway, lounge/diner, k..itchen, three bedrooms, bathroom, rear garden and driveway parking. BOOK A VIEWING TODAY!!!
FOR SALE BY PUBLIC AUCTION ON THE 15TH FEBRUARY 2017 11.30 a.m. AT THE DERBYSHIRE CRICKET GROUND
having front entrance door, stairs rising to first floor and door leading into
Lounge/diner 21' 4" x 10' 8" ( 6.50m x 3.25m )
having front and rear elevation double glazed windows, space for a small dining table, two radiators, fan and light system, wall mounted consumer unit and opening leading into
Kitchen 13' 10" x 7' 11" ( 4.22m x 2.41m )
having a matching range of floor and wall mounted units with rolled edge work surface over and tiled splashbacks incorporating circular stainless steel sink with mixer tap, integral electric oven with four ring electric hob over, plumbing for a washing machine, space for a fridge freezer, additional appliance space, wall mounted gas central heating combination boiler, side elevation stable style door providing access to rear garden with obscured glass inset, rear elevation double glazed window with tiled sill, understairs storage.
First Floor Landing
having loft access hatch and doors leading into
Bedroom One 12' 8" x 8' 2" plus recess ( 3.86m x 2.49m plus recess )
having front elevation double glazed window, storage cupboard and radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' x 8' 5" ( 2.74m x 2.57m )
having rear elevation double glazed window and radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 5" x 7' 5" ( 2.87m x 2.26m )
having two front elevation double glazed windows and radiator.
Bathroom 6' 6" x 5' 4" ( 1.98m x 1.63m )
having three piece suite comprising low level wc, wash hand basin and panelled bath with shower over and tiled surround, rear elevation double glazed window with obscured glass and tiled sill and radiator.
to the front of the property there is a driveway providing ample off street parking which incorporates access to front entrance door, access to rear garden, outside lighting and boundary fencing. To the rear of the property there is a good sized garden which is mainly laid to lawn with boundary fencing.
Conditions Of Sale
The Conditions of Sale will be deposited at the offices of the auctioneers, Bagshaws Residential, and vendors solicitors seven days prior to sale and the purchaser shall be deemed to have knowledge of same whether inspected or not. Any questions relating to them must be raised prior to 11.30 am. Prospective purchasers are advised to check with the auctioneers, Bagshaws Residential, before the sale that the property is neither sold nor withdrawn.
The purchaser will also be deemed to have read and understood the auction conduct notes and Important Notice printed within the sale catalogue.
Guide And Reserve Prices
Guide Price: An indication of the seller's current minimum acceptable price at auction. The guide price or range of guide prices is given to assist consumers in deciding whether or not to pursue a purchase. It is usual, but not always the case, that a provisional reserve range is agreed between the seller and the auctioneer at the start of marketing. As the reserve is not fixed at this stage and can be adjusted by the seller at any time up to the day of the auction in the light of interest shown during the marketing period, a guide price is issued. This
guide price can be shown in the form of a minimum and maximum price range within which an acceptable sale price
(reserve) would fall, or as a single price figure within 10% of which the minimum acceptable price (reserve) would fall. A
guide price is different to a reserve price (see separate definition). Both the guide price and the reserve price can be subject to change up to and including the day of the auction.
Reserve Price: The seller's minimum acceptable price at auction and the figure below which the auctioneer cannot sell. The reserve price is not disclosed and remains confidential
between the seller and the auctioneer. Both the guide price and the reserve price can be subject to change up to and including the day of the auction.
Prospective purchasers will need to register within the auction room before the sale commences. Two items of identity will be required together with an indication of how a contractual deposit will be paid. We do not take cash or credit card deposits. The sale of each lot is subject to a contract documentation charge of £750 (including VAT) payable on the fall of the hammer. If you are unable to attend the auction for any reason you can still bid on the property either by telephone or proxy bid, please contact the auctioneers for further information.
Guidance notes are set out in the catalogue in relation to auction property, particularly from a purchasing perspective.
Bagshaws Residential are contactable at 38 Cornmarket, Derby, DE1 2DG, Telephone: 01332 542296
Visit our Website at www.bagshawsauctions.co.uk - Legal Packs available.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45265851.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DBY109839. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Derby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Bagshaws Residential, Derby on 01332 361308.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.