3 bedroom terraced house for saleNorthfields, Norwich
Sold STC £210,000
- END-TERRACED EX-LOCAL AUTHORITY HOUSE
- THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- GAS FIRED CENTRAL HEATING AND UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
- GOOD SIZED REAR GARDEN WITH A PLEASANT OUTLOOK
- REQUIRES SOME MODERNISATION
- SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION WITH CLOSE PROXIMITY TO THE UEA
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
****OPEN HOUSE CANCELLED**** Located within a short walking distance of the UEA is this three bedroom end-terrace house with spacious accommodation which could benefit from modernisation.
On the popular location of Northfields, which is a 0.4 mile walk off University drive, is this good-sized three bedroom end-terrace house. Although the property does require some modernisation, it is over-the-passage, meaing there are three double bedrooms off the landing not to mention the total square feet floor area is slightly bigger than the standard type of ex-local authority houses within the area. This home benefits from gas fired central heating and uPVC double glazing and to the outside there is a mainly paved front garden and to the rear there is a good size rear garden with a nice outlook of houses and trees of The Avenues. This property is offered with no onward chain and an early viewing is advised to avoid missing out.
Door and double glazed window to front aspect, stairs leading to the first floor and doors leading through to the lounge and kitchen.
Lounge 19' 4" max x 10' 8" max ( 5.89m max x 3.25m max )
Double glazed windows to front and rear aspect, gas fire place, radiator, doors to hallway and kitchen.
Kitchen 10' 1" x 9' 11" ( 3.07m x 3.02m )
A fitted kitchen with a selection of wall and base mounted units, double glazed window to rear aspect, sink, smooth work surfaces, space for oven, plumbing for washing machine space for fridge/freezer and radiator.
Side Passageway / Storage Room
Front and rear doors.
Stairs from hallway.
Bedroom One 10' max x 13' 1" max ( 3.05m max x 3.99m max )
Double glazed window to front aspect, built-in wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 2" x 10' 1" ( 3.10m x 3.07m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect and radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 1" x 10' 1" ( 2.16m x 3.07m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, built-in wardrobe and radiator.
Double glazed window to rear aspect and w/c.
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, bath with shower over, wash-hand basin and part-tiled splashbacks.
The front garden is mainly paved but to the rear of the property there is a good sized family rear garden, pleasant outlook over properties and trees on The Avenues. The garden is surrounded by fences and is mainly laid to lawn.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45265854.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference UNR102835. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich, Unthank Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.