2 bedroom terraced house for saleCoxley Drive, Bath
Sold STC £250,000
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Enclosed Private Rear Garden
- Popular Larkhall Location
- Ideal First Time or Investment Buy
A well presented two double bedroom property in the popular Larkhall area of Bath and only a short walk from both primary and secondary schooling. The property offers in addition to the bedrooms a large living room, kitchen, conservatory and front and rear gardens.
A substantial terrace property well located for the amenities of Larkhall. The downstairs accommodation comprises large living room, kitchen, lots of storage and conservatory extension. Upstairs are Two double bedrooms and family bathroom. The low maintenance garden affords privacy and shelter. A super first time buyer and investment property.
UPVC double glazed front door. Double glazed window to front. Shelved storage alcove and large storage cupboard. Radiator. Wooden flooring.
Living Room / Dining Room 23' 8" x 9' ( 7.21m x 2.74m )
Large open plan room with double glazed window to front aspect and double glazed patio doors leading to conservatory to the rear. Television point. Radiators. Archway leading to kitchen. Wooden floor.
Conservatory 9' 6" x 9' 1" ( 2.90m x 2.77m )
Half UPVC construction. Door to garden. Radiator.
Kitchen 11' 3" x 8' 3" ( 3.43m x 2.51m )
Fitted kitchen with matching wall and base units and comprises; plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer and space for freestanding cooker with extractor over. Stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. Tiled splashbacks. Worcester boiler. Vinyl flooring. Rear window and door to garden.
From entrance hall stairs lead to:
Large storage cupboard. Loft access.
Bedroom One 17' 10" x 9' ( 5.44m x 2.74m )
Two double glazed windows to front. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 14' 8" x 8' 8" ( 4.47m x 2.64m )
Large double glazed window to rear aspect. Radiator.
A recently upgraded room with rear aspect double glazed window. White suite comprising; 'P' shaped bath with mixer taps and shower over, WC and wash hand basin set into vanity unit with storage below. Radiator. Fully tiled room.
The property is accessed via steps down from the front gate. Paved and lawned areas with a laurel hedge and mature tree providing an attractive outlook from the living room.
A private enclosed garden with bush and fence borders. With a rear access gate. Split into two areas with a decked patio area immediately behind the property and steps down to a further area with storage shed.
On street parking.
From our Larkhall Allen & Harris office take the first left onto Claremont Road. Turn right onto Worcester Buildings. Turn left onto Spring Lane; follow the road to the left. The property will be on your right.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45266112.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LAR102984. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Bath Larkhall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.