3 bedroom terraced house for saleSalisbury Grove, Clevedon
Sold STC £465,000
- In the grounds of Clevedon Hall, a Grade II Listed Victorian Mansion House
- The largest of the house types on this first phase
- Plans and specification details available by request
- Spitfire Property Group are an award winning development company
- We believe this to be one of the most prestigious new homes developments in the South West
- You will be just a stroll of the sea front and Hill Road with its boutique, shops and restaurants
- This is the largest plot within Hall Garden
Plot 32 'THE CROFT' is a complete one off on this prestigious Clevedon Hall development. Occupying the largest plot within HALL GARDEN. The accommodation is also the most generous of all the house types on this first phase. Award winning Spitfire Bespoke Homes have gone to enormous trouble to create clean line sophistication, with BI FOLD DOORS, and a state of the art kitchen with a CENTRE PIECE ISLAND. The fabulous bedrooms sit beside two luxurious bathrooms. The accommodation flows effortlessly, is flooded with light, giving a sense of space and modernity.
Plot 32 is beautifully positioned within the grounds of Clevedon Hall, a Grade II Listed Victorian mansion house.
We would love to talk you through the finer details of this stunning new home. We have plans available for inspection at our offices and details of the specification. Please contact us to arrange a convenient time to talk through all aspects of this exciting Clevedon development.
16 PLOTS ALREADY SOLD
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6874116. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Steven Smith Town & Country Estate Agents, Clevedon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.