5 bedroom detached house for saleReservoir Road, GLOUCESTER, GL4 6SX
Sold by Us £440,000
- Small SELECT development of just 7 detached homes - over 70% sold
- Adjacent to nature reserve and Country Park.
- Stunning show home with many extras.
- 4 Bedrooms, Master suite with Dressing room and En suite bathroom.
- High ceilings.
- LED Stair lights to first floor.
- Oak internal doors with chrome handles.
- Oak stair handrails.
- Contemporary sanitary ware.
- Spacious, quality fitted kitchens with soft close doors.
THE STUNNING 5 BEDROOM SHOW HOME IS AVAILABLE.
Backing on to the Country Park and nature reserve this beautifully appointed home is now available. Offered for sale with many extras to include flooring (carpets, ceramics and vinyl), curtains, blinds and light fittings and an upgraded kitchen with Corian worktops and an integrated ‘Instant’ Hot water tap. This home comes with a detached single garage, driveway and additional parking opposite – plenty for a large family. The rear garden is very private and has been landscaped.
Robinswood Hill Farm is an exciting collection of homes set in the grounds of a Victorian farm and enjoys a stunning setting surrounded by open countryside and nature.
These homes have been carefully designed to reflect the history and character of this unique and historic location.
Under 3 miles from Gloucester City centre a vibrant multicultural city that combines historic architecture, visitor attractions, festivals and entertainment.
The city is overlooked by the Cotswold hills and is in the Severn Valley with good motorway and railway connections making these homes accessible from all corners of the county.
All of these new homes come with a 10 year NHBC warranty, and buyers can also take advantage of Part Exchange and Help To Buy Schemes* if they need a helping hand. (*terms & conditions apply).
CGIs are for illustrative purposes only, some details may vary. Images are of a typical New Dawn Show Home.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 307984. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Andrews Estate Agents - New Homes, Gloucestershire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.