1 bedroom apartment for saleChertsey, Surrey, KT16
- Stunning one bedroom apartments
- Ground floor apartments have access to outside space
- First floor apartments have Juliette balconies
- Fully integrated kitchens with Granite surfaces
The latest creation by Lux Homes. As a highly regarded developer having built numerous high end properties in the area this too bears testament to their consistent pursuit of creating outstanding quality. The finish is to the highest specification with exacting attention to detail throughout having been designed for the modern executive lifestyle. The Old Auction House combines 10 brand new apartments and six duplex apartments which form the original Constitutional Hall built circa 1890. Bringing a selection of 1 and 2 bedroom apartments, two penthouses with huge private terraces plus six duplex apartments to the market, all offering the highest quality of finish throughout to include fully integrated kitchens with granite work surfaces and stunning bathroom suites.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45266727.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HOD160360. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hodders, Chertsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.