2 bedroom flat for saleBeaufort Court, West Hampstead, NW6
- 2 bedroom & 2 bathroom duplex
- Internal size of 1,235 sq.ft*
- Lower ground & ground floor elevation
- Terrace & Balcony
- Dedicated concierge service
- Highly sought after local area
- Full furnishing included in purchase price
- Excellent transport links via West Hampstead
- Estimated completion: Q4 2015
- *Approximate only
Presenting this 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom duplex apartment measuring a generous 1235 sq.ft*. Benefitting from high-specifications through-out, this duplex provides both a terrace and balcony.
The Residence is a group of beautifully crafted, contemporary luxury apartments in one of Londons most desirable districts, West Hampstead. This development features a dedicated concierge service and a private residents gym.
For recreational activities, both Hampstead Heath and Primrose Hill are within close proximity, while the internationally renowned shopping destinations of Bond Street and Oxford Street are just five short stops away on the tube. Most of Londons top schools, colleges and universities are close at hand making this area popular with investors, students and families alike.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45266829.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PAD140578. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fraser & Co, Paddington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.