5 bedroom detached house for salePlaistow, West Sussex
- LOT 1 of 3
- 4 Reception rooms, Home Cinema room
- Indoor Swimming Pool complex
- 5 Bedroom suites
- Ample garaging
- Built in 2009 with local materials, underfloor heating
- General purpose farm building
- Level pasture land
- About 10.1 acres
- Also Available: Lot 2 - about 82.1 acres of pasture and woodland. Lot 3 - about 69.6 cres of woodland.
A truly magnificent traditionally built modern farm house with stunning views to Blackdown, and surrounded by its own rolling countryside. The house is at the end of a drive of approximately 1 mile. Fabulous bright living spaces with an abundance of green oak. About 10.1 acres EPC Rating C.
The farmhouse sits in a magnificent, secluded position enjoying far reaching views over its own land and rolling countryside beyond to Blackdown.
The property was designed by Roderick James of Roderick James Architects LLP, a specialist in timber-framed buildings. Built to the highest standard, the spacious accommodation provides ample reception rooms, with a magnificent kitchen/breakfast room/conservatory at the heart of the house.
All of the bedrooms enjoy en suite bath/shower rooms, plus dressing rooms. An indoor swimming pool complex has shower and changing facilities. The property enjoys an abundance of green oak and this together with the expansive windows, provides light, natural living spaces.
The farmhouse lies at the end of a mile long drive through woodland, fields and pasture. A gravel courtyard leads onto a number of terrace areas, with well-stocked beds and hedging.
The observation tower offers distant views over the stunning countryside.
Beyond the gardens is a general purpose barn and a paddock running gently down to an attractive pond. About 10.1 acres (4.09 hectares).
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45267111.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PUL160226. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Batcheller Monkhouse, Pulborough - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.