3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCedar Grove, Yeovil, Somerset, BA21 3JR
- First time on market for 73 years
- Popular residential location
- Requiring modernisation/updating
- Potential to extend/construct a garage
- Three bedrooms
- Two receptions
- Off street parking
Cedar Grove is a sought after residential location close to local amenities and schools. This is the first time the property has been marketed in some 73 years and whilst the home has double glazing etc. there is room for updating and modernising together with the potential to extend/construct a garage subject to gaining the necessary planning consents. The property offers off street parking for two/three vehicles with pleasant private gardens to the rear.
Yeovil offers a wide range of excellent shopping, business and cultural facilities; there are four supermarkets, schools from primary through to secondary and the Yeovil College within easy reach. Regular bus services run within the town also serving nearby villages and neighbouring towns. A mainline railway station will be found at Yeovil Junction, good road links to the A30, A303 and A37 are all close by. The M5 junction 23 is approximately 20 miles away and the South Coast approximately 25 miles.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45267195.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YEO160610. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Symonds & Sampson, Yeovil. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.