3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleNorth Street, Alfreton
- A recently refurbished three bedroom semi detached home.
- Having undergone major improvements by the current owner.
- Off road parking provided by a garage to the rear.
- Including gas heating to radiators and double glazing.
- Conveniently placed to access town centre amenities in Alfreton.
- Not to be missed! Call hall & benson today to arrange your viewing!
An attractively presented three bedroom semi detached home that has undergone significant improvements by the current owner. The property boasts two reception rooms and has recently been re-wired, along with an upgraded gas central heating system. Other highlights and improvements would include the bathroom suite, damp proof course and re-skimmed walls. Occupying a convenient location that would provide great access to town centre amenities in Alfreton and enjoying the benefit of off road parking by way of a garage to the rear. Viewing is highly recommended! Don't miss out on this one! Call hall & Benson today to arrange your viewing!
Turn right out of our Alfreton branch and proceed along the high street to the roundabout. Take the second exit on to the B600 Nottingham Road. Continue until taking the right turn on to North Street where the property can be found on the right.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45268974.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ALF140832. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hall and Benson , Alfreton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.