3 bedroom terraced house for saleWingate Road, Ilford
Guide Price £400,000
- Three Bedroom House lawfully - Will be return to this upon request
- Does Require Work But This Is Reflected In The Price
- Laid Out As Two Living Spaces In One Dwelling house
- 2 x ONE bed flat living spaces
- Terrace Home Potential For Extension To Rear And In The Loft STP
- An Option For Friends/Family Sharers Co-Purchasers
- Meet The Seller When You View
- Freehold House
- Superb Potential **requires planning permission to be two separate dwellings**
The owner seeks £400,000 ideally. If you would like the property returned to a standard three bedroom layout the seller will consider an offer requesting this as part of the contract. Or better still as a buyer just negotiate taking this into account.
Lawfully still one dwelling this property could offer you a wonderful investment opportunity. If you are sharers, or friends, or relatives thinking of getting on to the property ladder together. Then with property you can each have your own separate part of the one home. Plus if you look on the local authority’s website you will see all that other residents have done to improve their homes. There is the usual terrace home potential to extend to the rear and into the loft space. All subject to planning but making for a viable property option for you to consider.
Rooms and sizes: Dimension to follow with floor plans
• GROUND FLOOR
• Entrance Hall
• Lounge/Bedroom 3:
• Sitting Room:
• FIRST FLOOR
• Bedroom 1/Living Room:
• Bedroom 2:
• Shower Room
• Front and Rear Garden
Images are for illustration purposes only. The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. Some statement are made in the Local YOPA agent’s opinion and validated as such. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. The current layout is a single dwelling formed as two living spaces both with Kitchens and bathing facilities but joint services. please make you own investigation regarding planning permission to lawfully convert it into two separate dwellings.
EPC band: D
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9482. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOPA, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.