3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleStoke Road, Aston Fields, Bromsgrove
Sold STC £225,000
- THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED VILLA
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS, FITTED KITCHEN
- SPACIOUS REFITTED GROUND FLOOR BATHROOM
- UPSTAIRS W.C. & TOP FLOOR ATTIC ROOM
- CONSERVATORY/UTILITY, GARAGE & PARKING
- PLANNING FOR KITCHEN/DINER TO SIDE.
- SOUTH FACING REAR GARDEN
- EPC BAND E
A deceptively spacious three storey semi detached villa. Occupying a fantastically convenient location in Aston Fields, within walking distance of the new railway station, a range of shops in the village, leisure & and childcare facilities as well as close to open fields. Good road transport links and choice of schooling. The layout briefly comprises: Canopied entrance, hallway, front lounge with feature fireplace, sitting room having inset multi fuel stove burner to chimneybreast and fitted cupboard aside. Kitchen with units and stable door leading out to a conservatory, currently utilized as a utility space. Spacious refitted ground floor bathroom. Stairs rise to first floor offering three well-proportioned bedrooms, all with ample storage, bedroom one with window seat to bay. Separate w.c. off landing. A wide timber stair ladder, accesses the attic room, being rather spacious and currently utilized as a further bedroom, with window and skylight.
Further benefits include: PLANNING PERMISSION FOR KITCHEN/DINER EXTENSION. SOUTH FACING REAR GARDEN, with pond, mature shrubs, timber shed having power and lighting and split for small office use. OFF ROAD PARKING AND SINGLE GARAGE via South Road.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45279582.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6640449. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by A P Morgan Estate Agents, Bromsgrove. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.