2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHampstead Lane Great Moor Stockport
Withdrawn from Market
- Immaculate, refurbished two bed semi detached
- Sought after Great Moor location
- Ready to move into!
- Tastefully presented throughout
- Private rear garden - EPC D
- Ideal First Time Buyer property
Ian Tonge Property Services are delighted to offer to the market this beautifully presented two double bedroom semi detached property in Great Moor, within walking distance of all local amenities. The current owners have sympathetically modernised and updated the property which briefly comprises:- Hallway, Lounge, Dining Room, fitted Kitchen, two Bedrooms and Shower Room. The rear garden benefits from a southerly aspect and there is also a small garden to the front with the added possibility of creating off road parking, if required. The property is tastefully presented throughout and an early viewing comes highly recommended!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45280086.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GRM-12X11KB1. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ian Tonge Property Services Limited, Great Moor. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.