2 bedroom flat for sale17 Pepper Street, Docklands, London, E14 9RP
- 2 Bedroom 2 Bathroom Apartment
- Newly Refurbished
- Fully Fitted Modern Kitchen
- Dual Aspect - River Views
- 2 Minute Walk To Crossharbour DLR
- Close To Fantastic Amenities
- Secure Underground Parking
- 200 years lease remaining
JS & Co present this stunning and newly refurbished 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartment on Pepper Street. This apartment commands fantastic views onto the Thames River and the city. As well as the large 2 bedrooms, there is one en-suite with a walk in shower and a family bathroom with a shower unit; both of these rooms are modern and contemporary. There is a large living area, from which you can enjoy the lovely views of the river and beyond. The kitchen is fully fitted with integrated appliances, and the whole apartment is finished to a high specification. This property also benefits from secure underground parking.
Pepper Street is perfectly located next to the river and is only a 2 minute walk to Crossharbour DLR which has great connections into The City. Canary Wharf is also on the doorstep as well as a fantastic selection of bars, restaurants, cafes and shops.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 367226. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by J S & Co Estate Agents Ltd, Canada Water. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.