3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleThe Willows, Frodsham, Cheshire, WA6 7QW
Sold STC £245,000
- Semi-detached family home
- Popular location convenient for local amenities, schools and the town centre
- Contemporary open plan kitchen/dining room
- Spacious living room with balcony
- Three double bedrooms
- Spacious integral garage with potential for conversion
- Rear garden backing onto playing fields
- Gas central heating and energy efficiency rating of D
A semi-detached family home in a popular location convenient for local amenities, schools and the town centre. Whilst generally well maintained the property is in need of some cosmetic updating. The spacious integral garage offers great potential for full or part conversion into a room. In brief the spacious accommodation comprises entrance hall, large garage and wc to the ground floor. To the first floor there is an open plan kitchen/dining room and large living room with balcony. There are three double bedrooms and a family bathroom to the second floor.
To the front there is a small garden with driveway leading to the integral garage. To the rear there is a private garden with patio, lawn and mature shrubs backing on to playing fields.
The property benefits from gas central heating, double glazing and has an energy efficiency rating of D.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FSVSP99274483. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Alison Holton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.