2 bedroom apartment for saleHaden Square, Reading, RG1
- Two bedrooms, master with en-suite
- Open plan sitting room
- Well-fitted kitchen area with breakfast bar
- Allocated car port
- Entry phone system; EPC rating: B
- Walking distance of town centre and stations
A delightful newly built apartment on the favoured Bewley Park development by Bewley Homes. This impressive development is built on the former reservoir site and has been sympathetically developed whilst retaining mature trees and a nature reserve alongside well-maintained communal grounds. Ideally positioned for the town centre with bus routes to the mainline station accessible by the entrance to the development and Reading West station is within a short walk. The apartment enjoys a high standard of finish and presentation and the open plan living space has a contemporary feel which is evident throughout the apartment.
Kitchen/Sittng Room 6.63m (21'9) x 4.27m (14')
Bedroom One 4.27m (14') x 3.63m (11'11)
Bedroom Two 3.25m (10'8) x 3.15m (10'4)
Integrated appliances to include:
The apartment has an allocated covered car port.
The landscaped communal grounds are a particular feature and are interspersed throughout the development.
Local Authority: Reading Borough Council
Council Tax Band: C
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45280845.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 73704. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Haslams Estate Agents, Reading. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.