3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleLytham Close, Bessacarr, Doncaster
Sold STC £180,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Detached bungalow
- Three bedrooms
- Two reception rooms
- Off road parking and garage
- Spacious garden
- Sought after location
Guide Price £180,000 - £200,000 - Look at this spacious family home located on a larger than average corner plot. Offering a master bedroom with ensuite, generous garden and garage. View now!
Located on this larger than average plot in Bessacarr is this spacious three bedroom detached bungalow on a quiet cul-de-sac.The property provides ample living space with off road parking and garage, two reception rooms, kitchen, bathroom and a master bedroom with en-suite.
Has a central heating radiator and two built in storage cupboards. Access to the lounge, kitchen, bedrooms, bathroom and loft.
Lounge 15' x 13' 9" ( 4.57m x 4.19m )
Has a front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and gas fire with marble feature surround. Access to the entrance hall and an opening into the dining room.
Dining Room 11' 1" x 8' 11" ( 3.38m x 2.72m )
Has a central heating radiator and patio doors which open onto the rear garden. There is an opening into the lounge.
Kitchen 11' 2" x 9' 9" ( 3.40m x 2.97m )
Has a rear facing double glazed window and central heating radiator. Fitted with matching units with surfaces over housing the stainless steel sink and electric hob/oven. There is partial wall tiling. Access to the hall and garden.
Has an airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 11' 2" x 13' max ( 3.40m x 3.96m max )
Has a rear facing double glazed window, built in wardrobes and central heating radiator. Access to the en-suite.
Has a rear facing double glazed window and central heating radiator. Fitted with a wash hand basin, WC and bidet. There is partial wall tiling and laminate flooring.
Bedroom Two 9' x 9' 9" to wardrobe ( 2.74m x 2.97m to wardrobe )
Has a front facing double glazed window, fitted wardrobes and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 2" x 8' 9" into recess ( 3.40m x 2.67m into recess )
Has a rear facing double glazed window and central heating radiator. This room is currently used as a study/storage room.
Has a front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator. Fitted with a wash hand basin, WC, shower cubicle and panelled bath. There is partial wall tiling and laminate flooring.
To the front of the property is a lawned garden and off road parking. To the rear of the property is an enclosed lawned garden with mature shrubs, paved area and an outside tap. Access to the kitchen, dining room, garage and front.
Has power, light and up and over doors. There is a secure lockable door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45282231.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR110393. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.