2 bedroom terraced house for saleSt. Leonards Close, Grays, Essex, RM17
Offers in Excess of £270,000
- **DOUBLE GLAZED. `
- **GAS RAD CENTRAL HEATING.
- **ATTRACTIVE LOUNGE SITTING ROOM, 14'10 x 10'.
- **SPACIOUS FITTED KITCHEN DINER, 13'3 x 8'8, WITH BUILT IN OVEN HOB AND EXTRACTOR FAN.
- **BEDROOM ONE, 13'3 x 9'4 WITH BUILT IN WARDROBES.
- **BEDROOM TWO, 13'3 x 8'2.
- **ATTRACTIVE WHITE BATHROOM.
- **REAR GARDEN WHICH IS APPROXIMATELY 45FT IN DEPTH.
- **WALKING DISTANCE TO THE RIVER THAMES, GRAYS C2C MAINLINE STATION, GRAYS TOWN CENTRE AND ALL LOCAL AMENITIES.
- **GARAGE WITH UP AND OVER DOOR.
Entrance approached via double glazed door to
Wood flooring. Carpet staircase to first floor landing. Textured ceiling. Coved surround. Radiator. Central heating control.
LOUNGE SITTING ROOM
14'10 x 10'. Double glazed window to front. Wood flooring. Ornate fireplace. Radiator. Textured ceiling. Coved surround. T.V point. Power point.
SPACIOUS KITCHEN DINER
13'3 x 8'8. Two double glazed windows and double glazed door to rear. Featuring a range of units to ground and eye level. Inset single drainer sink unit. Matching worktops. Contrasting splashbacks. Built in oven hob and extractor fan. Wall mounted boiler serving central heating and domestic hot water system. Large walk in storage cupboard. Pluming for washing machine. Power point.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
Balustrade staircase. Fitted carpet. Access to loft area. Textured ceiling. Power point.
13'3 x 9'4. Double glazed window to rear. Fitted carpet. Radiator. Textured ceiling. A range of built in wardrobes with internal hanging and shelving space. Power point.
13'3 x 8'2. Two double glazed windows to front. Fitted carpet. Radiator. Airing cupboard. Textured ceiling. Power point.
Comprising of low flushing w/c. Pedestal wash hand basin. Panelled bath with mixer taps over. Tiled splashbacks. Extractor fan. Shaver point.
Approximately 45ft in depth. West facing. Patio area leading to lawned garden. Fencing to boarders. Flower beds to side. Outside tap. Shed.
PITCHED ROOF GARAGE
To the front of the property. Up and over door. Further parking to front.
The agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services so can not verify that they are in working order or fit for their purpose. The buyer is advised to obtain verification from their solicitor.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 20StLeonards. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chesters Estates, Grays. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.