2 bedroom apartment for saleCanary View, Dowells Street, Greenwich, SE10
- Two Bedroom Apartment
- 9th Floor Location
- 915 Sq. Ft. Internally
- 498 Sq. Ft. Private Terrace
- 24hr Development Concierge
- Short Walk to Cutty Sark (DLR) Station
- Underground Parking
- Service Charge: £3,100.00 Per Annum
- Ground Rent: £350.00 Per Annum
- Lease Length: 997 Years Remaining
This outstanding two bedroom two bathroom apartment is located on the 9th floor of Canary View and is spread accross 915 Sq. Ft of internal living space as well as having access to a 498 Sq. Ft. private terrace & underground parking.
The property is kept in immaculate conditions and boasts a light and spacious living area, open plan kitchen and seperate island adding further work surface and storage. There are two very well proportioned double bedrooms, one with an en suite shower room and a further family bathroom. The lounge leads out on to a unique roof terrace over 498 sq ft with stunning views towards Canary Wharf.
Ideally situated within the New Capital Quay Development you are only a short distance from the many shops, bars and restaurants of central Greenwich with a number of on-site amenities at hand, which includes Waitrose & Costa Coffee.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MADBR_002795. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Madison Brook, Greenwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.