2 bedroom terraced house for saleShip Lane, Swanley Village, BR8
Under Offer £295,000
- It is full of character features but with a modern twist.
- It is bigger than it appears from the outside with a good sized lounge and separate dining room
- It has a modern fully fitted kitchen and utility room with additional storage and plumbed in w/m.
- It is in a quiet village/rural setting , but with very good train/motorway links nearby
- It has full central heating with a Wood burner in the lounge.
- It has a light airy bathroom with a large shower room and full size bath.
- It has 2 good sized double bedrooms plus a study/office area
- It has good quality double glazed windows and doors throughout.
- It has low maintenance gardens back and front.
- It has a back entrance via a small path - good for car washing and trips to the tip.
We are delighted to offer for sale this 2 bedroom terraced house located in Swanley Village, a sought after and convenient location within easy reach of local amenities and public transport links. Swanley Station is a 10 minute drive away and is now included within the Oyster card area.
The impressive accommodation is well presented and of a good size and comprises ample living space and well appointed bedrooms.
Please see the many photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan for further detail. To fully appreciate this property please arrange a viewing appointment which you can do 24/7 by clicking on the contact link provided.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45283332.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference en6-485z. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by eMoov.co.uk, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.