2 bedroom terraced house for saleWensum Drive, Didcot
- Two Bedrooms
- Open Plan Kitchen
- Sitting Room
- Ladygrove Development
- Allocated Parking Spaces
- Close to Didcot Parkway
- End Terrace
Two double bedrooms and a fmaily bathroom upstairs, large sitting room and open plan kitchen downstaris. The property is an ideal "First Time Buy" and is situated within close proximity of all Didcot's amenities including the station.
This two bedroom property is very well presented and located on the ever popular Ladygrove estate. The property offers a large sitting room with doors out to the rear garden, a good sized open plan kitchen with front aspect. Upstairs are two good sized double bedrooms and a family bathroom. Outside is a smart gravelled area and allocated parking which perfectly complement and complete this property.
Boasting two double bedrooms with built in wardrobes, kitchen, lounge/diner, bathroom and a private rear garden with side gated access and useful shed. The property is within walking distance to Didcot parkway and would make an ideal first time buyers home. The property is in immaculate condition throughout and has UPVC double glazed windows and front door. The property comes with parking adjacent to the house.
Laminate flooring. Stairs to first floor.
Lounge 13' 1" x 11' 10" ( 3.99m x 3.61m )
Double glazed patio doors. Laminate flooring.
Kitchen 11' 6" x 5' 9" ( 3.51m x 1.75m )
Double glazed window to front. Wall and base units with work surface over and sink and drainer inset. Part tiling to walls. Integrated oven and hob. Cooker hood. Plumbing for washing machine. Space for upright fridge/freezer.
Loft access. Part boarded loft.
Bedroom One 11' 11" x 9' 2" ( 3.63m x 2.79m )
A spacious double bedroom with build in wardrobes. The bedroom is over looking the garden.
Bedroom Two 9' 11" x 8' 11" ( 3.02m x 2.72m )
Bedroom two is a fantastic size with a built in wardrobe and is currently used as an office area.
Suite comprising bath with shower over, W.C and wash hand basin. Part tiling to walls.
Mainly laid to lawn. Paved patio. Garden shed. Enclosed by fencing with access to side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45283752.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DID103239. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Didcot. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.