3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleMayfields, Lakenheath, Brandon
Sold STC £222,500
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- A very appealing detached bungalow
- Three bedrooms
- Oil fired central heating
- Large carport
- Good parking
Located towards the end of a pleasant residential cul de sac, this well proportioned detached bungalow offers well presented accommodation that benefits from oil fired central heating and sealed unit double glazing in natural oak wood effect.
This very appealing detached modern bungalow thoroughly deserves an early viewing as interest is expected to be high. With three good size bedrooms, a well fitted kitchen and bathroom. Together with delightful gardens and large carport the property will make a super comfortable home.
The Accommodation Comprises
With oak panelled flooring, radiator and glazed door to:
Living Room 15' 9" x 13' 8" ( 4.80m x 4.17m )
With open fireplace with Adam style surround, currently fitted with electric fire, solid oak panelled flooring, radiator, TV point, door to inner hallway and a door to:
Kitchen 11' 6" x 11' 1" ( 3.51m x 3.38m )
With fitted range of cottage style units with working surfaces over and tiled surrounds, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, space for electric cooker with chimney style extractor above, fitted tall storage cupboard, deep built in shelved cupboard with plumbing for washing machine, laminated floor covering, TV point, door to the side of the property.
With cupboard housing lagged hot water cylinder, access to boarded loft space via ladder, built in coats cupboard, laminate flooring.
Bedroom One 15' 4" x 9' 10" ( 4.67m x 3.00m )
With radiator and oak flooring.
Bedroom Two 12' x 7' 7" ( 3.66m x 2.31m )
With radiator and laminate flooring.
Bedroom Three 12' x 9' ( 3.66m x 2.74m )
With radiator, laminate flooring, wall mounted storage cupboard, door to rear garden.
With shower bath with mains power shower over and separate mixer tap and hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low level wc, extractor fan, ladder radiator in white finish, tiled flooring.
To the front of the property the garden is mainly laid to lawn with ornamental borders and beds. There is a good size driveway that leads to a large carport, there is an outside light and tap. To the rear the garden is well enclosed and private. There is a lawn and borders, decked area, four waterbutts, outside wall mounted boiler and lighting. There is also a useful workshop/shed 19' x 9'9 that has power and light.
On entering Lakenheath from Eriswell proceed along the High Street. Just after the pedestrian crossing turn right into Wings Road. At the top of the hill turn left into Wingfield Road and continue to the far end where you will find Mayfields.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45283755.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MDH104635. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Mildenhall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.