3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleThe Crescent, Woodston, Peterborough
Sold STC £180,000
- £1000 BUYER INCENTIVE AVAILABLE
- CORNER PLOT
- CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION
- WELL PRESENTED AND MAINTAINED
- TWO GARAGES AND LOTS OF VEHICLE PARKING
- THREE BEDROOMS / TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- PERFECT HOME FOR A FAMILY
WHAT YOU WILL FIND TO BE A FANTASTIC FAMILY HOME IN A PREMIUM LOCATION.
This three bedroom home has been priced to sell, located on a spacious corner plot, in a quiet cul-de-sac, with plenty of scope to extend or enjoy!
PLEASE DON'T MISS THIS...Lovely family home set on a spacious corner plot in a quiet cul-de-sac of Woodston. Benefits from family sized front and rear gardens and all the off road parking space you should need. Downstairs space offers well presented and roomy family living accommodation with a large front to back lounge and separate dining room adjoined to the kitchen through an archway. There is also a downstairs toilet. Upstairs there are three bedrooms and an upstairs bathroom, The front and side gardens offers plenty of space to park vehicles and benefits from two garages side by side. The lawned frontage is attractively enclosed by hedging allowing privacy. The side and rear of the property are gated, there's a vegetable area a well maintained family garden that includes a raised deck area large and strong enough to support a hot tub. This property offers a lot of scope for any person wishing to extend the property and the location within Woodston is in our opinion VERY desirable.
Lounge 17' 1" x 11' 1" inc. chimney breast ( 5.21m x 3.38m inc. chimney breast )
Double glazed window to front and patio doors to rear.
Dining Room 11' x 10' 2" narrowing to 9' ( 3.35m x 3.10m narrowing to 2.74m )
Double glazed window to front. Archway to kitchen.
Kitchen 10' 3" x 7' 6" ( 3.12m x 2.29m )
Double glazed window to rear, storage pantry under stairs, fitted kitchen with a sink drainer set into the work surface with cupboards underneath and matching wall mounted cupboards above. Fitted stainless gas hob and electric oven. Tiled splashbacks.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 11' 2" x 10' 5" ( 3.40m x 3.18m )
Double glazed window to front. Range of built in wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 11' 3" x 9' 3" ( 3.43m x 2.82m )
Double glazed window to front. Built in storage cupboard.
Bedroom Three 9' 5" x 7' 1" ( 2.87m x 2.16m )
Double glazed window to rear.
Three piece bathroom suite with electric shower over.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45283764.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FLE100219. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Fletton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.