2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleCloverdale, NORTHWICH
Sold STC £125,000
- Guide Price £125,000 - £140,000
- No Chain
- Two Bed Semi-Detached Bungalow
- Recently Refurbished Including Redecorated & New Floor Coverings
- Gardens To Front & Rear
Guide Price £125,000 - £140,000 No Onward Chain. Recently refurbished two bed semi-detached bunglow situated on the popular residential area in Hartford. Gardens to the front and rear which overlooks the rugby pitch. Internal viewing highly reccommended.
Guide Price £125,000 - £140,000 A two bedroom semi - detached bungalow located on a popular residential development in Hartford with a fabulous aspect to the rear over the local rugby pitch. Having recently undergone some refurbishment including redecoration and new floor coverings including carpets this property is fabulous for those looking to downsize and retreat to this lovely home. Benefitting from off road parking and gardens to the front and rear. Internally there is a lounge, kitchen, two bedrooms and a family bathroom. No Onward Chain.
Guide Price £125,000 - £140,000 A two bedroom semi-detached bungalow located on a popular residential development in Hartford with a fabulous aspect to the rear over the local rugby pitch. Having recently undergone some refurbishment including redecoration and new floor coverings including carpets this property is fabulous for those looking to downsize and retreat to this lovely home. Benefitting from off road parking and gardens to the front and rear. Internally there is a lounge, kitchen, two bedrooms and a family bathroom. No Onward Chain.
PVCu double glazed door to side. Loft hatch. Store cupboard. Water tank in airing cupboard. Radiator.
Lounge 12' 6" x 11' 8" ( 3.81m x 3.56m )
PVCu double glazed window to font aspect. Radiator. Door to kitchen
Kitchen 6' 8" x 8' 10" ( 2.03m x 2.69m )
PVCu double glazed window to front aspect. Range of matching base and wall units. Stainless steel sink and drainer unit. Gas boiler which warms the property. Space for washing machine, cooker and fridge.
Bedroom One 9' 3" x 11' 8" ( 2.82m x 3.56m )
PVCu double glazed window to rear aspect. Radiator. Built-in wardrobe.
Bedroom Two 8' 3" x 8' 9" ( 2.51m x 2.67m )
PVCu double glazed window to rear. Radiator.
Three piece suite comprising; Bath with mixer shower hose attached, low level WC, wash basin. Fully tiled. PVCu double glazed window to side aspect.
Off road parking and lawn to the front of the property and flag stones lead the way to a door at the side which takes you into the property.
Lawn area which has flagstone patio and mature boarders. View to the rear over the local rugby pitch.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45284454.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NRT105094. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Northwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.