3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleCraven Road, Brighton
Sold STC £325,000
- 3 bedroom house
- Bathroom and en-suite
- Large lounge with 2 entrances
- Lovely views
- Great BTL opportunity
Fox & Sons are selling this 3 bedroom house set just inland from Kemp Town, Brighton. The ground floor not only has a kitchen with space for a dining table but also a large lounge which opens onto the conservatory.
Brighton is ones of England's most exciting seafront cities, having many waterside bars and continental style cafes. Boasting elegant seafront regency squares and terraces aligning to the seafront promenade. The Royal Pavilion with a traditional Asian influenced exterior merged with an Oriental interior is located within 1 mile, as is Brighton Marina, which offer extensive shopping, eating and leisure facilities to include multi-screen cinema complex, bowl-plex, ASDA superstore and casino. Kemp Town itself has a thriving cosmopolitan atmosphere surrounding St George's Road, being the heart of the Kemp Town Village. The comprehensive shopping mall at Churchill Square and surrounding shopping facilities situated within Brighton city centre are easily accessible as is the London to Brighton Road, the A23. Local bus routes can be fount on the seafront road offering transport to Brighton centre and areas beyond.
Entrance hallway UPVC double glazed door to the front, radiator, door to the lounge and an archway leading to the Kitchen.
Kitchen 20' 8" x 9' 4" ( 6.30m x 2.84m )
An L- shape room with space for a dining table and fitted seating, roll edge work tops with inset four ring gas hob with oven under. Space and plumbing for washing machine, sink and draining board, tiled splash backs. Window to the side and rear, door to the rear and another door leading to the: Lounge.
Lounge 20' 8" max x 11' 1" ( 6.30m max x 3.38m )
With a west facing double glazed window to the front with an open outlook. Two double radiators. patio doors open to:
Conservatory 12' 1" x 8' 3" ( 3.68m x 2.51m )
Master Bedroom 10' 10" Max x 10' ( 3.30m Max x 3.05m )
Set to the front of the house, the double glazed windows to the with view all the way to the sea. Double radiator. Archway leading to an en-suite shower area, part tiled with a walk in shower cubicle and a wash hand basin.
Bedroom 2 11' 2" max x 9' 5" max ( 3.40m max x 2.87m max )
Double glazed window to rear, fitted wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom 3 12' 3" x 6' 4" ( 3.73m x 1.93m )
Another room with great views through the double glazed windows to the front. Deep storage area.
With a panelled bath. Vanity wash hand basin, radiator and a frosted window to the rear.
low level wc, window and part tiled walls.
With a patio area to the immediate rear of the house then leading on the main garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KET104169. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Brighton Kemp Town. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.