3 bedroom detached house for saleRollesby Avenue, SWAFFHAM
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Link Detached House
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Generously Sized Rear Garden
- Driveway Parking & Garage
- Cul De Sac Position
FAMILY HOME... A lovingly cared for Link Detached family home positioned within a cul de sac on a popular residential development on the outskirts of Swaffham. Early viewing is advised.
From Swaffham town centre head out of town on London street merging onto Brandon Road proceeding past the school and Abels home development on the left hand side, take the next right hand turning onto Filby road and then the second left hand turning onto Rollesby Avenue where you will find this terrific family home. Lovingly cared for and kept up to date by the current vendor we are thrilled to offer to the market this generously sized three bedroom home backing onto the school field at the rear accommodation is offered in the shape of an entrance hallway, downstairs cloakroom, fitted kitchen, spacious living room and conservatory. Moving upstairs there a three ample sized bedrooms and lovely family bathroom. The property is warmer by gas central heating and is mostly UPVC double glazed. Externally there is a generous amount of off road parking, single garage with utility space and sizeable rear garden perfectly sized to accommodate any family's needs. Suitable to a variety of purchasers internal viewing is recommended to see the full potential the property has to offer.
UPVC double glazed entrance door leads into;
Stairs leading to the first floor, understairs storage cupboard, radiator, UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, boiler cupboard, doors to living room, kitchen and;
Fitted suite comprising of low level WC and hand basin, partly tiled, radiator and UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect.
Living Room 11' 3" x 20' 5" ( 3.43m x 6.22m )
UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator, telephone & television points, fireplace with inset gas fire connected to the back boiler, marble hearth and wooden mantelpiece, double glazed patio doors lead into;
Conservatory 10' 3" x 12' 2" ( 3.12m x 3.71m )
Timber built conservatory with double glazed wooden windows to both sides and rear aspect, power and lighting, radiator and wood effect flooring.
Kitchen 10' 4" x 9' 2" ( 3.15m x 2.79m )
Fitted kitchen with matching base and eye level units, work surfaces over, inset 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink with drainer, tiled splashback, integral electric oven & gas hob, stainless steel cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, radiator, UPVC double glazed door and window to the rear aspect.
First Floor Landing
Stairs from the entrance hallway, single circle wooden glazed window the side aspect, loft access and doors to all rooms.
Bedroom 1 11' 5" x 11' 4" max ( 3.48m x 3.45m max )
UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect, built in wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom 2 8' 8" x 9' 2" ( 2.64m x 2.79m )
UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, television point and radiator.
Bedroom 3 9' 4" max x 10' 5" max ( 2.84m max x 3.18m max )
UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, television point and radiator
Modern Fitted three piece suite comprising of bath with shower overhead, low level WC, hand basin, partly tiled, airing cupboard and UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect.
The property has front and rear gardens, the front mainly laid to lawn with parking space and driveway leading to the garage. The rear garden is of a generous size and backs onto the school playing field is mainly laid to lawn, has two patio seating areas, timber shed and rear access leading into;
Garage 12' 3" x 16' 5" ( 3.73m x 5.00m )
Power, lighting and up & over door, built in work surface with sink and drainer, single glazed wooden window to the rear aspect and single glazed personnel door.
From Swaffham town centre head out of town on London street merging onto Brandon Road proceeding past the school and Abels home development on the left hand side, take the next right hand turning onto Filby road and then the second left hand turning onto Rollesby Avenue where the property can be found.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45284463.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SFM104969. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Swaffham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.