4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleMaple Drive, Sudbrooke, Lincoln
- Three Storey End Terrace
- Four Bedrooms & Two Reception Rooms
- Bathroom & Two En-suites
- Spacious, Modern & Well Presented Accommodation Throughout
- Off-Road Parking
Situated within the ever popular and sought after village of Sudbrooke is this beautifully presented and well appointed three storey, four bedroom end-terrace family home benefiting from spacious, light and airy accommodation throughout, off-road parking and photovoltaic solar panels.
Situated within the ever popular and sought after village of Sudbrooke is this beautifully presented and well appointed three storey, four bedroom end-terrace family home benefiting from spacious, light and airy accommodation throughout, off-road parking, photovoltaic solar panels, two good size reception rooms, two en-suites and beautifully finished high specification accommodation. Internally the accommodation briefly comprises; Entrance Hall, Downstairs Cloakroom, Kitchen, Dining Room, Sitting Room, Four Bedrooms with Two En-suites and a Family Bathroom. EARLY AND INTERNAL VIEWING IS HIGHLY ADVISED TO FULLY APPRECIATE THE SPACE AND STANDARD OF ACCOMMODATION BEING OFFERED TO THE MARKET.
With front entrance door, stairs rising to the first floor and access to the further ground floor accommodation.
With low level WC, wash hand basin, tiled flooring with underfloor heating and a double glazed window to the side aspect.
Kitchen 10' 11" x 6' 5" ( 3.33m x 1.96m )
Being fitted with a modern range of base and eye level units with Corian work surfaces incorporating a Corian sink and drainer, integrated NEFF appliances including a microwave, gas oven and a four ring induction with bespoke cooker hood and a washing machine and dishwasher; complete with a double glazed window to the front aspect and tiled flooring with underfloor heating.
Dining Room 15' 8" x 13' 3" ( 4.78m x 4.04m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear aspect, wall mounted panel radiator, telephone point, understairs storage cupboard, insulated solid oak flooring and an open archway into:-
Sitting Room 15' 10" x 12' 5" ( 4.83m x 3.78m )
A spacious, light and airy reception space having two double glazed windows to the rear aspect, vaulted ceiling, double glazed French doors to the rear aspect leading out to the garden, four double glazed Velux windows to the side aspects, wall mounted panel radiator, TV point and insulated solid oak flooring.
Bedroom 14' x 7' 11" ( 4.27m x 2.41m )
A spacious bedroom having a double glazed window to the front aspect, wall mounted panel radiator and a door leading into:-
En-suite Wet Room
Being fitted with a low level WC, wash hand basin and a shower; complete with wall mounted panel radiator, extractor fan and a double glazed Velux window to the side aspect.
First Floor Landing
Having stairs rising to the second floor landing and doors to two further bedrooms and the family bathroom.
Bedroom 13' 4" x 11' 3" ( 4.06m x 3.43m )
Having two double glazed windows to the rear aspect, wall mounted panel radiator and TV point.
Bedroom 13' 4" x 8' 3" ( 4.06m x 2.51m )
Having two double glazed windows to the front aspect and a wall mounted panel radiator.
Being fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a low level WC, wash hand basin and a panelled bath with screen and shower over; complete with tiled walls, bespoke quartz tiled flooring with underfloor heating and an extractor fan.
Second Floor Landing
Having a double glazed Velux window to the rear aspect, storage cupboard and door into:-
Bedroom 12' 7" x 9' 10" ( 3.84m x 3.00m )
Having a double glazed window to the front aspect, two built-in wardrobes, loft access, TV point and a door leading into:-
Being fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a low level WC, wash hand basin and a shower; complete with a Velux window to the rear aspect, extractor fan, tiled flooring and a wall mounted panel radiator.
To the front of the property there is a paved driveway providing off-road parking. The rear garden is laid to both lawn and patio with slate borders and various outbuildings including a shed (8'10" x 6'1") with power, lighting and bi-fold doors to the side, a summer house (6'10" x 6') with double glazed window to the side aspect, power, lighting and a door to the front aspect and a fully insulated office (7'6" x 5'9") with double glazed French doors to the rear aspect, telephone point, power, lighting and tiled flooring.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45284472.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LCR110598. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.