2 bedroom terraced house for saleThomas Wyatt Road, Devizes
Sold STC £170,000
- Two Bedrooms
- Recently refitted kitchen & bathroom
- Light & Airy accommodation
- Allocated Parking
- No Onward Chain
Situated in the picturesque setting of Drew's Park is this beautiful two bedroom terraced house offered for sale with no onwards chain! To avoid any disappointment, call now to secure your viewing appointment.
Situated in the picturesque setting of Drew's Park is this beautiful two bedroom terraced house offered for sale with no onwards chain! The current owners have recently refitted the bathroom and kitchen to a high specification and over time have also created lots of additional storage space around the property. This Grade II listed property includes all the classic Georgian features you would expect including high ceilings for a light and airy feel to the accommodation plus original sash windows throughout. This property would be ideal for first time buyers looking to get a foot on the property ladder, equally it would make a fantastic buy-to-let with an expected rental income of £650pcm.
With door and window to the front, allowing light into this spacious entrance hall that comprises original Georgian tiled flooring, radiator and ample storage space. This included a bespoke floor to ceiling larder, understairs cupboard, bespoke floor to ceiling cupboards with plumbing for washing machine, tumbler dryer and dishwasher, plus additional cupboard storage space above to ceiling level.
Kitchen 7' 7" x 8' 4" ( 2.31m x 2.54m )
Refitted just four years ago, this high spec kitchen includes high quality wall and base cabinets, granite worktops, a Belfast sink, a John Lewis range cooker with gas hob and electric oven and mosaic style tiling behind. There is a window to the front with bay, space for fridge/freezer, central heating boiler and a continuation of the original Georgian tiles from the Entrance Hall.
Lounge 11' 3" x 11' 4" ( 3.43m x 3.45m )
Leading on from the kitchen, this room's main feature is it's gorgeous reclaimed stone fireplace with patterned ceramic tiling inside and a cast iron insert. There is floor to ceiling bespoke bookshelves along one side of the room, window to the rear, radiator, plus TV & telephone points.
Bedroom One 11' 5" x 12' 8" ( 3.48m x 3.86m )
This room features a series of bespoke floor to ceiling built in wardrobes with sliding doors and a mixture of full length hanging capacity plus shelves and shoe compartments. There are also cupboards above to ceiling level, window to the rear, radiator and TV point.
Bedroom Two 11' 7" x 5' ( 3.53m x 1.52m )
With window to the front, wall fitted box shelving, radiator and telephone point.
Recently refitted bathroom with high quality tiles, thermostat controlled under-floor heating, bath with mixer taps and shower over, wash hand basin with mirrored cabinet above, electric heated towel rail, laundry/drying cupboard with electric heater, WC and shaver point.
One allocated parking space plus access to other visitor parking bays.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45284475.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DVZ103737. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Devizes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.