3 bedroom detached house for saleFerndale, Waterlooville
Sold STC £340,000
- Detached House
- Sought after location
- Large rear garden
- Three bedrooms
- Family Home
Fox and sons are proud to present this three bedrooms detached family home to the market, situated on the popular Ferndale area in Waterlooville, this property is just a short distance from the A3 making it an ideal property for those who commute to work and close to the Waterlooville town centre.
Fox and sons are proud to present this three bedrooms detached family home to the market, situated on the popular Ferndale area in Waterlooville, this property is just a short distance from the A3 making it an ideal property for those who commute to work and close to the Waterlooville town centre. the previous owners have keep the property in the family for over 40 years, the property may require some personal touches but overall a brilliant property with lots of opportunity. This makes a wonderful family home with off road parking, garage and large rear garden. Call today to book your viewing.
Enclosed front garden with lawn area and shrub boarders, with path and driveway to entrance.
Dropped curb access providing off road parking for several vehicles and access to garage.
Double doors with space for vehicle, lights and power.
Double glazed door to front elevation, textured ceiling, carpeted stairs to first floor, radiator, carpeted, doors to.
Reception Room 17' 9" x 10' 9" ( 5.41m x 3.28m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, textured ceiling, fire place plus surround, carpeted flooring.
Additional Room 11' 7" x 8' 2" ( 3.53m x 2.49m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, smooth ceiling, carpeted, radiator.
Double glazed window and door to dual elevation, textured ceil, tilled walls, kitchen comprising of wall and base units with roll edge work surface over, inset stainless steel sink and drainer, space and plumbing for a range of appliances, breakfast bar.
Double glazed window to front elevation, textured ceiling, low level w/c, wash hand basin, carpeted flooring and radiator.
Double glazed window to front elevation, textured ceiling with loft access, built in storage cupboard, carpeted, doors to.
Double glazed window to side elevation, textured ceiling, carpeted, radiator.
Double glazed window to side elevation, textured ceiling, smooth and partly tilled walls, bathroom comprising of corner bath, shower cubicle, wash hand basin over vanity unit, built in storage cupboard housing water tank, carpeted, radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 8" x 11' 7" ( 2.34m x 3.53m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, smooth ceiling, built in wardrobe. carpeted flooring, radiator.
Bedroom One 15' 1" x 10' ( 4.60m x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, textured ceiling, smooth walls, built in wardrobe and bedroom furniture, carpeted, radiator.
Bedroom Two 7' 6" x 12' 1" ( 2.29m x 3.68m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, textured ceiling with smooth walls, carpeted radiator.
Fully enclosed rear garden with side pedestrian access, laid to lawn with mature tree and shrubs and patio.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45284481.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WLV104818. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Waterlooville. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.