4 bedroom detached house for saleBirchwood Close, Ifold, Billingshurst, West Sussex, RH14
Guide Price £750,000
- Spacious four bedroom family house
- Three reception rooms
- Cloakroom/Family bathroom
- Kitchen/breakfast room/utility room
- Select cul-de-sac of five properties/village location
- Attached double garage and large driveway
- Level plot with established gardens
- Double glazing/LPG Gas
A superbly presented and spacious four bedroom detached family home nestling in a small select cul-de-sac centrally located within the picturesque village of Ifold.
Completed in 2004 this attractive character modern home boasts spacious living and bedroom accommodation with a well thought out family orientated design. Freshly upgraded earlier in 2016 the kitchen has smart contemporary style units complimented by granite worktops and is open plan to the dining/breakfast area. Overlooking the pretty rear garden are both the living room and office/study which could also be used as a traditional dining room. Also on the ground floor is the family room, cloakroom, utility room and impressive full height reception hall with galleried landing above. All four double bedrooms benefit from built in wardrobes and complemented by the family bathroom and en-suite shower to bedroom one. Other features of note include: Gas central heating via radiators using LPG gas, new boiler installed early in 2016, and attractive double glazed windows.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45284958.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26616021. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Clarke Gammon Wellers, Haslemere. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.