3 bedroom link detached house for saleHaddestoke Gate, Cheshunt
- Three Bedrooms
- Ground Floor Cloakroom
- Garage Conversion
- Living Room
- Study Area/ Potential Bedroom Four
- Utility Room, West Facing Garden
- CHAIN FREE
CHAIN FREE! William H Brown are delighted to offer this superb three bedroom link-detached family home situated within this highly sought after residential development on the outskirts of Cheshunt. The property is within easy access of local amenities including shops & Brookfield Farm Shopping Park.
CHAIN FREE!!! William H Brown are delighted to offer this superb three bedroom link detached family home situated within this highly sough after residential development on the northern out skirts of Cheshunt. The property is within easy access of local amenities including shops and Brookfield Farm Shopping Centre. The property is offer for sale chain free. An early internal inspection is highly recommended.
The Accommodation Comprises
Front door to:
Tiled Floor, radiator.
Ground Floor Cloakroom
Window to front aspect, tiled floor fitted with a white suite comprising low level flush w.c and corner wash hand basin. Chrome radiator.
Living Room 15' 4" x 11' 5" extending to 14' 3" ( 4.67m x 3.48m extending to 4.34m )
Window to front aspect, wood laminate flooring and radiator.
Kitchen Diner 15' 4" x 10' extending to 12' 9" ( 4.67m x 3.05m extending to 3.89m )
Comprehensively fitted with a range of matching walnut wall and base units with complementary black preparation surfaces incorporating one and a half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Integrated oven, hob extractor and dishwasher. Two glass fronted display cabinets, wood laminate flooring, radiator, built in understairs storage cupboard. Space for washing machine and tumble drier. Open Plan to:
Sitting Area /bedroom Four 12' 6" x 8' 1" ( 3.81m x 2.46m )
Window to front aspect, radiator, wood laminate flooring. Door to:
Utility Room 7' 4" x 3' 2" ( 2.24m x 0.97m )
Window to side aspect.
First Floor Landing
Window to side aspect, radiator, access to loft via fitted pull down ladder.
Bedroom One 10' 11" x 8' 10" to door recess ( 3.33m x 2.69m to door recess )
Window to front aspect, radiator, built in walk in wardrobe and additional airing cupboard.
Bedroom Two 10' x 9' plus door recess ( 3.05m x 2.74m plus door recess )
Window to rear aspect, radiator, wood laminate flooring.
Bedroom Three 7' 9" x 6' 3" ( 2.36m x 1.91m )
Window to front aspect, radiator.
Window to rear aspect, fully tiled walls and floors to complement a white suite comprising panel enclosed bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low level flush w.c, chrome radiator.
To the front of the property there is a block paved driveway affording off street parking for several vehicles. The rear garden offers a sunning westerly aspect and extends to 40 ft in length comprising of decking to the immediate rear of the property with the remainder mostly laid to lawn and additional decked area towards the rear boundary. Outside lighting and tap, pedestrian side access .
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45285189.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRX104279. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Broxbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.