4 bedroom detached house for saleGreen End, Renhold, Bedford, Bedfordshire, MK41
- Modern detached chalet style property
- Four/five bedrooms, two en suite
- Three/four reception rooms
- Fitted kitchen/breakfast room
- Gas to radiator heating
- Established gardens in excess of 0.37 acres
- Driveway and single garage
- Heated outdoor swimming pool and sauna
A modern four/five bedroom detached chalet style house within gardens of 0.37 acres and enjoying views over open countryside. The property has been improved and extended to provide versatile living accommodation on the ground floor which includes three separate reception rooms, and a family room that can also be utilised as a fifth bedroom if required. There is a kitchen/breakfast room with fitted cream fronted Shaker style units. On the first floor are four bedrooms, two en suite bathrooms and a separate shower room. To the front there is off street parking for up to four cars plus an oversized single garage. The rear garden has a heated outdoor swimming poo and sauna.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45285714.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BED160048. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Graham, Bedford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.