2 bedroom apartment for sale1 Newgate, Croydon
- Modern Stylish Development
- Walking Distance to Shopping and Transport
- Immaculate Ground Floor Apartment
- Private Balcony
- Ensuite Shower Room
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Residents Gym
- 24 Hour Concierge Service
- Underground Car Parking Space available via seperate negotiation
This beautifully presented apartment is set within a secure modern development, close to local amenities and ideal for commuting to the city. On entering the property the spacious open plan accommodation offers plenty of light and storage space. The modern fitted kitchen/diner provides space for a dining table, with the kitchen benefiting from integral fridge/freezer, dishwasher, Bosch hob and oven with built-in microwave. The spacious lounge has double doors leading to the private balcony with the perfect ambience for entertaining family and guests. This attractive apartment boasts two double bedrooms with the master having modern en-suite shower room. The fitted family bathroom contains a modern three piece suite and fully tiled walls and floor.
Further attractive features of this luxury development include a video entry phone system, underfloor heating, residents gymnasium, 24 hour concierge service and the very rare benefit of secure basement parking is also available. Don't miss out on this opportunity to purchase an immaculate two bedroom apartment, early viewing recommended.
Entrance Hall -
Kitchen/Reception: 28'9 x 13'1 MAX
Bathroom: 8'1 x 7'9
Master Bedroom: 13'6 x 9'6
Bedroom: 17'2 MAX x 12'6
EPC band: C
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8999. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOPA, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.