5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRiverside Lodge, Darlington Road, Durham City
- An Exceptional Grade II Listed COUNTRY HOUSE
- Set within a Highly Impressive Setting
- Original 19th Century Grade II Conservatory of Magnificent Splendour
- Spacious Living Accommodation
- Five Elegant Bedrooms with Features
- Three Luxury Bathrooms
- Private Landscaped Gardens Extending into Two Acres
- Beautifully Maintained Walled Garden to the Rear
- Remote Controlled Gated Entrance
- Garage, Out-Building & Ample Parking Space
RIVERSIDE LODGE is a beautiful and unique stone-built COUNTRY HOUSE, which was once an original estate cottage dating back to the early 1800's; the property has been redeveloped in such a way that provides a truly unique and beautiful home set within the idyllic landscaped grounds of the gated Burn Hall Estate. Residents within this exclusive development are able to enjoy tranquil riverside walks in this highly impressive setting. The property also comes with Fishing Rights for the river.
The estate underwent redevelopment in the late 1990's providing 25 homes. Approximately three miles from Durham City Centre, Riverside Lodge is the perfect retreat providing exclusivity within the gated community of Burn Hall, with an extensive range of leisure and retail amenities only a short commute away to the central Durham City. Viewing of this extremely rare opportunity is absolutely essential.
Property ref: 121_782_4192575
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45290196.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4192575. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Urban Base Executive, North East,. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.