2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLoefield, Great Lumley, Chester le Street, DH3
Under Offer £110,000
- Beautifully Refurbished Semi Detached House
- Conservatory Extension
- Superb Refitted Kitchen & Bathroom
- South Facing Back Garden
- Head Of Small Cul De Sac
- Off Street Parking
- Sought After Village Location With Amenities
- Stylish Contemporary Interior
- Gas Central Heating & UPVC Double Glazing
- Must Be Viewed!
An exceptional semi detached house with Conservatory, off street parking and enclosed southerly facing back garden. The property is situated at the head of a small cul de sac near the local school within this highly sought after village. It has undergone extensive improvement and the stylish contemporary interior must be seen to be appreciated. It includes gas central heating, uPVC double glazing, alarm system and attractive oak veneer internal doors. The very appealing refitted Kitchen and Bathroom are particular features of this quality home. The accommodation includes Lobby, Hall, 20ft Lounge/Dining Room, refitted Kitchen with integral appliances, Conservatory, two good size Bedrooms with modern fitted wardrobes to master and superb refitted Bathroom with white suite and travertine tiling. Viewing is highly recommended.
Loefield forms part of an established residential development within the popular village of Great Lumley. The village offers a range of local facilities and schools. It lies a short distance to the east of Chester-le-Street and therefore has good road links throughout the region particularly to Durham City, Chester-le-Street, Gateshead, Newcastle upon Tyne and Sunderland.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLS150509. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by J W Wood, Chester Le Street. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.