2 bedroom ground floor flat for sale

Hawks Drive, Tiverton, Devon, EX16

Sold STC £50,400

Property Description

Full description

Tenure: Leasehold

A shared ownership 2 bedroom ground floor apartment in this popular area and offered with 40% of the equity at £50,400 or the full 100% at £125,000. In excellent order throughout and with a master bedroom with en suite the property has Upvc windows, modern storage heaters and entry fone security. The living room is light & spacious, there is a fitted kitchen and 2 reasonable sized bedrooms.

ACCOMMODATION

Communal entrance hall with entry phone secure access & door to...

Entrance hall with coats cupboard, airing cupboard, modern duplex storage heater, entry phone, Tel point & laminate flooring

Lounge (18'2 x 11'4) with modern duplex storage heater, TV point, laminate flooring & walk through to the..

Kitchen (7'9 x 7') with a fitted range of base & wall units, worktops & stainless steel sink, plumbing for washing machine, integrated base oven with a 4 burner gas hob over & extractor hood above, space for fridge/freezer, part tiled walls

Bedroom 1 (1010 x 9') with double built in wardrobe, electric radiator, Tel & TV points & door to..

En suite with a large double walk in shower cubicle, W.C, Basin, heater, combined light  & shaver point

Bedroom 2 (12'6 x 9') with wall heater

Bathroom with bath, W.C, basin, wall heater, shaver point & part tiled walls
 
 
OUTSIDE

Parking to the rear of the property for 1 car.

Garden is a communal lawned area.

COUNCIL TAX BAND 'A'

LEASEHOLD

The property is held on a 100 year lease with 91 years remaining. There is an annual combined ground rent /insurance/maintenance charge of  £690.00 for this year.

SHARED OWNERSHIP

The property is currently held on a 40% share with Soverign housing association who own the other 60%. The rent payable to Sovereign for this 60% is £305.00 PCM plus a further £57.45 service charge PCM. All potential purchasers will have to be qualified by the housing association. Alternately the entire 100% could be purchased for £125,000.

Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)

Listing History

Added on Rightmove:
07 November 2016

Nearest station

  • Tiverton Parkway (5.1 mi)
Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode

Nearest schools

Use the school checker

To view this property or request more details, contact:

Homeweb, Devon

Po Box 42, Cullompton EX15 2YH

01884 695037 Local call rate

How much will it cost me to call the number displayed on the site?

Standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles apply and calls may be included in your telecom provider's call package.

Floorplans


To view this property or request more details, contact:

Homeweb, Devon

Po Box 42, Cullompton EX15 2YH

01884 695037 Local call rate

How much will it cost me to call the number displayed on the site?

Standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles apply and calls may be included in your telecom provider's call package.

Map & Street View

Nearest station

  • Tiverton Parkway (5.1 mi)
Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode

To view this property or request more details, contact:

Homeweb, Devon

Po Box 42, Cullompton EX15 2YH

01884 695037 Local call rate

How much will it cost me to call the number displayed on the site?

Standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles apply and calls may be included in your telecom provider's call package.

Disclaimer - Property reference hw2392. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homeweb, Devon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.

Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.