4 bedroom bungalow for saleSycamore Gardens, Blackwood
- Rarely available extended detached bungalow
- Spacious lounge with feature fireplace
- Good sized kitchen with breakfast bar
- Open plan dining room/2nd lounge
- 4 double bedrooms with master ensuite
- Fully tiled family bathroom
- Enclosed gardens
- Big driveway
Would you like a spacious lounge with neutral decor, feature wall and fireplace and a bay window?
What about a great size, modern kitchen with white high gloss units, contrasting worktops, tiled splashback, contrasting tiled flooring, double oven and hob and a breakfast bar?
How about an open plan dining area which is currently used as a 2nd lounge and has wood laminate flooring?
Would you like a huge master bedroom with lovely decor, wood laminate flooring, dual aspect windows and a partially tiled ensuite shower room?
What about 2 further well presented double bedrooms?
How about a further bedroom which is currently used for office space which has wood laminate flooring?
Would you like a gorgeous, fully tiled family bathroom with a free standing roll top bath?
What about easily maintained gardens with decked patio area and a big, monoblocked driveway to the front of the house?
How about gas central heating and double glazing?
If so, igloo have what you're looking for!
*** FREE MORTGAGE ADVICE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY ***
Lounge 5.79m (19'0") x 4.67m (15'4")
Dining Room 3.56m (11'8") x 2.72m (8'11")
Kitchen / Diner 6.02m (19'9") x 2.51m (8'3")
Bedroom 1 8.31m (27'3") x 3.30m (10'10")
Ensuite 3.02m (9'11") x 1.98m (6'6")
Bedroom 2 3.35m (11'0") x 3.02m (9'11")
Bedroom 3 2.90m (9'6") x 2.34m (7'8")
Bedroom 4 3.89m (12'9") x 2.90m (9'6")
Family Bathroom 2.79m (9'2") x 1.96m (6'5")
FULL HOME REPORT AND MORTGAGE VALUATION
The home report information pack includes :
1. Single Survey and Mortgage Valuation -This gives information about the properties current condition, and any problems it has and how urgently they need attention. A generic mortgage valuation report is included which potential buyers can take to their lenders to assist in the arrangement of their mortgage.
2. Energy Performance Certificate : This report will show how "green" the property is and will rate the home A-G for energy efficiency (similar to how fridges and freezers are rated). The report will recommend how to improve the property's energy efficiency.
3. Property Questionnaire : This is completed by the seller, and it shows who the gas and electricity supplier are, the parking arrangements, council tax band, and other useful general information.
A copy of this full report can be made available to any genuinely interested buyers of this property on request.
**FREE MORTGAGE ADVICE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY ***
Where floor plans are used, these are intended for guidance purposes only. Measurements of doors, windows, rooms and any other items are approximate and no responsibility is taken for any error, omission or mis-statement.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45298980.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IGL1003092. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Igloo , Hamilton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.