2 bedroom terraced house for saleCelsus Grove, Swindon, Wiltshire, SN1
Two bedroom house available through Shared Ownership Scheme
Available for £53,400 for 30% share based on the marketing figure of £178,000
Monthly Rent - £249.56
Monthly Service Charge - £18.74
Total Monthly Charge - £268.30 PLUS MORTGAGE REQUIRED FOR 30% SHARE
Two bedroom mid terrace house in good condition available for shared ownership. The property comprises hallway, modern fitted kitchen, living room, two bedrooms, WC and family bathroom. To the outside the property further benefits from a private rear garden and allocated parking space.
- Please note that priority will be given to those who live or work within the Borough of Swindon.
Modern fitted kitchen - 6.17m²
2.43m x 2.55m
Living room - 24.09m²
Doors to garden patio
6.31m x 3.82m
Bedroom 1 - 12.42m²
3.24m x 3.83m
Bedroom 2 - 10.15m²
1.73m x 4.27m + 3.23m x 2.14m
3 piece suite with shower over bath
Rear garden with patio and lawn
One allocated parking space
- All room dimensions approximate.
- Please note figures given for rent and service charge are correct at time of marketing. There is an annual increase that takes place. Please refer to Resale Team for up to date information.
- IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO ARANGE A VIEWING we kindly ask you to visit our website directly at tvhsales.co.uk where you can register your interest in the property and arrange a viewing directly with the seller.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45300894.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12_celsus. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by So Resi, So Resi. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.