3 bedroom apartment for saleDarley Road, Eastbourne, East Sussex
- large entrance hall
- spacious sitting/dining room
- 16' kitchen/breakfast room
- utility room
- 3 bedroom
- bathroom with wc and shower
- gas fired central heating
- double glazing
A magnificent first floor 3 bedroom mansion flat commanding glorious views to the sea from one of Meads' most impressive houses of the Arts and Crafts era. The spacious and elegantly appointed accommodation has been substantially improved in recent years featuring a luxurious and spacious kitchen/breakfast room as well as a utility room. There are fine views over the lovely gardens to the sea and along the coastline towards Hastings from all principal rooms. Only an inspection will convey the high merit of this elegant home.
Bedroom 1 - 15'8x12'6 -
Bedroom 2 - 14'7x10'7 -
Bedroom 3 - 12'4x9'9 -
Reception 1 - 20'4x14'4 -
Kitchen - 16'x10'8 -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45300996.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26617433. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rager & Roberts, Eastbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.