3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleTunnard Street, Boston
Sold STC £117,500
- *** IDEAL INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY ***
- END OF TERRACE 3 BEDROOM HOUSE
- 3 RECEPTION ROOMS & 2 BATHROOMS
- ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN
- RENTAL FIGURES AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST
*** IDEAL INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY *** This End of Terraced Property is situated close to Boston Town Centre and its amenities. The property benefits from 3 RECEPTION ROOMS, 3 BEDROOMS and 2 BATHROOMS. The property also benefits from a rear garden.
END OF TERRACED 3 BEDROOM HOUSE SITUATED CLOSE TO BOSTON TOWN CENTRE
With front entrance door, stairs rising to first floor, understairs storage cupboard.
Lounge 13' 9" maximum into Bay window x 10' 6" maximum into recess ( 4.19m maximum into Bay window x 3.20m maximum into recess )
With Bay window to front aspect, radiator, ceiling light point, open fireplace.
Dining Room 11' maximum x 11' 8" maximum ( 3.35m maximum x 3.56m maximum )
With window to rear aspect, radiator, ceiling light point, ornamental fireplace.
Breakfast Room 14' 4" maximum x 8' 4" ( 4.37m maximum x 2.54m )
With window to side aspect, ceiling light point, radiator, door to Rear Lean-To, counter top and base cupboards beneath, further wall units.
Kitchen 8' 10" x 6' 8" ( 2.69m x 2.03m )
With fitted kitchen comprising roll edge work surfaces with inset stainless steel sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, range of wall and base units, gas cooker point, stainless steel fume extractor, window to side and rear aspects, ceiling light point.
Ground Floor Bathroom
With 3 piece suite comprising panelled bath, WC, pedestal wash hand basin, obscure glazed window to side aspect, radiator, ceiling mounted lighting.
Lean To Conservatory
Leading to the rear garden.
First Floor Landing
With stairs rising from Entrance Hall.
Bedroom 1 14' 1" maximum x 11' 7" maximum ( 4.29m maximum x 3.53m maximum )
With window to front aspect, radiator, ceiling light point.
Bedroom 2 11' 3" maximum x 11' 9" maximum ( 3.43m maximum x 3.58m maximum )
With window, radiator and ceiling light point.
Box Room / Study
With window to side aspect and ceiling light point.
First Floor Bathroom
With pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath, WC, obscure glazed window to the rear, radiator, ceiling light point, housing the Glow Worm gas central heating boiler.
To the rear of the property is a garden enclosed by fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45301491.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWB108313. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Boston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.