2 bedroom apartment for saleKeswick
Withdrawn from Market
- First floor leasehold apartment on the popular Keswick Hall development, close to Norwich
- 2 bedrooms including master with built-in storage
- Open plan lounge/diner and kitchen
- Useful study/nursery
- Electric night storage heaters and uPVC double glazing
- Views overlooking the green space from the lounge and bedrooms
- Non-allocated residents parking spaces nearby
- Keswick Hall features on-site tennis courts and swimming pool plus extensive gardens
- Within easy reach of Norwich city centre, Tesco Superstore, Waitrose supermarket and pub/restaurant
- Easy access to the park and ride, Norwich Southern bypass and A140 Ipswich Road
SUMMARY Attractively presented 2 bed first floor leasehold apartment located in a parkland setting at Keswick Hall, close to Norwich. This delightful apartment features a private entrance hall, an open plan lounge/diner and kitchen with high ceilings, lending a light and airy feel. The lounge and bedrooms overlook green space whilst the communal corridor provides attractive views of other properties. Residents benefit from non-allocated parking and use of the tennis courts and swimming pool.
Please note, we have been advised that there are 70 years remaining on the lease and ground rent and service charges apply.
OUTSIDE The property sits on the outskirts of Norwich, within the extensive, beautiful and communal grounds of Keswick Hall. Within the grounds are car parks, a secluded and private swimming pool, hard tennis courts and a cycle shed, all of which are available for residents to use and enjoy. A riding stable is also located adjacent to the grounds.
DIRECTIONS From central Norwich take Ipswich Road (A140) south. At the second set of traffic lights, after the Holiday Inn, turn right onto the B1113. Take the first right into Low Road, signposted Keswick then take the first left, signposted Keswick Hall. Continue past the main Keswick Hall car park and park in the second communal carpark on the left hand side. Cross College Lane to reach the rear of the property and the main entrance is located on the far side of the block, with the apartment situated on the first floor.
DISCLAIMER These details are for guidance purposes only and we have not liaised directly with the seller, we do not seek advice from the seller's legal representative or liaise with management companies, planning departments or building control in their preparation. Also please note the photos do not infer that items shown are included in the sale, the measurements quoted are approximate and the fixtures, fittings and appliances have not been tested, therefore no guarantee can be given that they are in working order. If there is any point, which is of particular importance to you then please obtain professional confirmation of it.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45302352.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100361003063. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stratfords, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.