4 bedroom detached house for saleHigh Street, Upper Beeding
- Reception hall with full height windows and cloakroom
- Galleried living accommodation with vaulted ceilings and exposed floorboards
- Four spacious ground floor bedrooms
- Living room with inglenook fireplace and log burner
- Kitchen/Diner with bespoke units and integrated appliances
- Bathroom with separate shower enclosure
- Shower room
- South facing garden
- Detached double garage with loft space ideal for conversion into hobbies room or office/study
- Council Tax Band G
Situated in a charming village set at the foot of the South Downs, is this rarely available and attractive detached barn built with flint elevations under a clay tiled roof which has been superbly converted to include spacious living and bedroom accommodation with a vaulted ceiling and exposed beams being one of many character features. The reception hall has full height windows to the front and rear and give a view of the galleried living accommodation with a staircase rising up providing the access to the first floor. There is also a rear door giving access to the southerly aspect rear garden.The ground floor accommodation provides for four spacious double bedrooms, the main offering the potential for an en-suite. The bedrooms are split to either side of the property with two each side and served by a bathroom to one side and a shower room to the other. A utility room and a separate WC complete the ground floor accommodation.The first floor is impressive with its galleried living space, vaulted ceiling and exposed beams. To one side can be found the living room with an imposing brick built inglenook fireplace and log burner. The other side comprises the kitchen/diner with its range of bespoke base and wall mounted units and integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher. There is also an island unit with additional cupboards, solid wood work surfaces and space for a range cooker and extractor fan above. The entire first floor has exposed wooden floorboards.Outside, the southerly aspect garden has gates leading to the driveway and a large detached double garage with loft space above accessed via a drop down ladder, ideal for conversion to a hobbies room or home office/study.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45303153.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7211317. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mansell McTaggart, Storrington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.